Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

FA request of 3 PCS FBGA AJ000400T01 (ALTERA Mfr P/N 5SGSKF40I3LNAC) DRAM test fail from Quanta

Seven_12345
Beginner

At Quanta(Shanghai China) SMT Function test found 3 PCS PCBA which built the IC CTRL(1517P)5SGSKF40I3LNAC(FBGA) DRAM test fail, replaced the FBGA retest the PCBA were all passed. Verified the FBGA by the socket board, found the failure following the FBGA。So, we want to know what is wrong of these FBGA? We need ALTERA & Intel FA team support the FA request of these 3 PCS FBGA. Please help check and give the feed back ASAP. Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Seven_12345,

I sent a private message to you to request some confidential info. Please do let me know if you not receive. 

Wani

0 Kudos
Seven_12345
Beginner
Sorry, Wani, I have not received the private message till now, please help re-sent to me, my mail box: Seven.Xu@quantacn.com Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
Seven_12345
Beginner
Not the normal RMA return, our Quanta SMT PE & RD hope Intel support the failure analysis about SMT function test failed BGA.
Can your approve the FA request of the failed BGA sample? Please help, who can contact with me by email? Thank you very much!
0 Kudos