Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20893 Discussions

FPGA Cyclone avaliability

SDatsenko
Novice

Hello!

Our team have medical equipment design based on Cyclone (10CL120YF780I7G). Production volume planned 500 units for '24.

I'd like to be in touch with support, who can assist to migrate on available products and South Africa representatives for clarify availability.

Thank you!

Regards

Sergei Datsenko

ds@arbeck-systems.com

9 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, 

Are you looking to purchase Cyclone 10CL120YF780I7G products?

If so, please contact our Intel sales authorized distributors.

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

Fyi, I work as a Software Application Engineers that provide technical expertise and may not able to provide much advices. Hope you understand.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos
SDatsenko
Novice

Thank you for your answer! Do you have some "roadmap" for Altera production?

Authorized distributors answer is: Allocation.

Now I have a choice - migrate to available product, and I'd like to have technical support in this case, or close the project.

Is it possible to know your opinion?

Thank you.

Regards 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

For Intel FPGA Agilex products, you may refer here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/agilex.html

At Intel, we prefer a new case for each unique problem, as it aids our case analysis and helps us assess our customer support requirements. Could you please raise a separate case for your technical problem, even though it may or may not be assigned back to me?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
SDatsenko
Novice

Thank you for your replies!

I'll open next topic with technical issue.

Regards

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Thank you for your understanding.

Do you have any additional questions about this case?

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
SDatsenko
Novice

No, I don't. You should close a case.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Thank you for the confirmation. I'm glad that your questions has been addressed.

Now, I will transition this thread to community support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
Siyabonga122
Beginner

Hello Sergei,

For assistance with migrating your medical equipment design based on Cyclone (10CL120YF780I7G) and to discuss availability, please contact Intel support directly. For local support in South Africa, you may also reach out to representatives via the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) channels to facilitate communication.

Regards,

0 Kudos
wuyuetian
New Contributor I

Regarding the issue of 10CL120YF780I7G discontinued replacement ordering, we have set up a special team to study and achieve good results. Are you interested in joining?
Email: jack@aceicc.com

0 Kudos