Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

I think the INTEL FPGA package drawing documentation site is broken.

JWebe1
Beginner

Hello,

The documentation site for Intel FPGA Package Drawings is broken. I am trying to download and view the package drawings for 10M16DAF256I7G, 5CEFA9F27I7N, and 5CSEBA2U23A7N. I have tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I can view the drawing for 10M02DCV36 with no issues on both browsers, so I don't think it's an issue on my end. I was directed to post here by customer support to resolve this issue.

Best,

Jacob Weber

Rockwell Collins

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JosephC_Intel

Hi Weber,

We acknowledge this issue. Most of the package description link returns error.

We've escalated this to next level and I'll keep you posted once I get any respond.

Thanks,

JoephC

Intel Customer Support

Sales Marketing Groups

0 Kudos
JWebe1
Beginner
Joeph, Thanks for the reply. I hope this issue is resolved soon. Is there any way you can send me these package drawings directly to my email? I am hoping to be able to view these drawings in a timely manner. Thanks for your help. Best, Jacob Weber Rockwell Collins Mechanical Engineer - Microelectronics Packaging and Advanced Interconnect 319-263-3097
0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Jacob,

As we worked with Internal Team about the download link error, most of the device packaging list is back and up running.

Can you please give it a try and get back to us what others else document is needed from your end?

We appreciate your patient to get this issue addressed.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

JWebe1
Beginner
Joseph, All of the package drawing download links for the part numbers I listed in my original post appear to be working as intended now. Those were the only specific package drawings I needed to access at this time. Thanks for your help. Best, Jacob Weber Rockwell Collins Mechanical Engineer - Microelectronics Packaging and Advanced Interconnect 319-263-3097
0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Jacob,

Good to hear that. We appreciate yours continue effort on using Intel products. Anyway, do keep a copy in your local disk for future reference.

Please submit a new forum thread if you have any others question in the future.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support