Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Intel Quartus Prime Lite crashes when file manager is opened

ShashwatS
Beginner

Hello. I am using Quartus Prime Lite edition on Windows 11 and whenever I try to open File Manager either for choosing location to where to store all my programs or to change my project name, the software crashes.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Can you check whether the version you used is supported in Window11? I don't think it is supported yet. Only Quartus Pro 22.3 is currently supported in Window11.

You can check it in the readme.txt file in the Quartus installation directory.

Try to install in Window10 and see if the issue persists.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 9/10 survey.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Any update in regards to this case? Do you need further help?

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 9/10 survey.

0 Kudos