Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Intel XTU doesn't install and running

Denis_Sp
Beginner

Hi everyone!
I have a laptop with Intel Core I5 11300H processor and Windows 11 OS. While playing computer games sometimes my CPU is throttling without TurboBoost (I turned it off with power setting). I decided to undervolt my processor with Intel XTU. But installing the last version (7.9.1.3), there is an error: "Attempted to install on an unsupported platform", but i have the last version of NetFramework. After that I tried to install old version of software (6.5.2.40). It was installed, but after restarting the computer it runs, but with error "Unable to start because the drivers are not present".

Help me, please!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

You do understand that your i5-11300H is not supported by XTU, correct?  And, that only X and K processors are supported by XTU.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You do understand that your i5-11300H is not supported by XTU, correct?  And, that only X and K processors are supported by XTU.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Denis_Sp
Beginner

Yes, I see, that my CPU is not listed as supported. Maybe, I need to undervolt my GPU, cause it's throttling with processor. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi Denis,

Is this related to FPGA question? If no, I would suggest you create another forum in https://community.intel.com/t5/Product-Support-Forums/ct-p/product-support-forums

I am not sure which area that you would like to target,

Thanks

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos