Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20775 Discussions

MAX 10 Power Estimator

tulip007
Beginner

The MAX 10 Power Estimator does not seem compatible with Office 365.  Is this correct?  I need it to estimate operating supply current and power since there is no estimate in the datasheets.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Is this the power estimator that you have mentioned?

We have EPE to estimate the Core temp in the website: MAX 10 PowerPlay Early Power Estimator (EPE) | Intel

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
tulip007
Beginner

Right. This macro does not seem compatible with Microsoft 365.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. Have you tried using the recommended Microsoft Excel version which is the Microsoft Excel 93-2007 and Microsoft Excel 2010?

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
tulip007
Beginner

Oh, I don't have access to Excel 93-2007. I was able to at least get an estimate for the MAX II. I suggest updating the MAX 10 power estimator spreadsheet so it can also be accessed by more people.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Can I know which version of excel you are currently using for this one? For details on how to enable macros for your version of Microsoft Excel, please refer to the Setting Up the PowerPlay Early Power Estimator of the PowerPlay Early Power Estimator User Guide.

Link : MAX 10 PowerPlay Early Power Estimator (EPE) | Intel

Hope that helps and do let me know if I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos