Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20789 Discussions

Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) or Failure Rate for AGFB006R24C3I3E

Kevin_at_BAE
Beginner

Could Intel provide the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) or Failure Rate for AGFB006R24C3I3E?

This is part of the Intel Agilex® 7 product line.  Would be helpful to know the use temperature and activation energy (in eV) used to calculate the value.

Thanks................Kevin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi Kevin,

Regarding this request, CNDA# is required in order to have access for the reliability report for Agilex 7. Do you have CNDA# for this request?

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

hi,

It has been a while since you last posted in the community forum. Do you have the update regarding my last request?

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos