Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20751 Discussions

Need Lifecycle and RoHS Status information

IMishra
Beginner

Hello Respected,

Hope you are doing well

At first let me briefly introduce myself, my name is I**bleep**a Mishra, I am in charge of our Global Component data referential at Schlumberger. As such, I am acting on behalf of SLB EMS tech centers. Currently we are working from India and supporting our Schlumberger sites across the world.

In order to & ensure our daily operational activities, Schlumberger is continuously monitoring the Procurability status & RoHS Status of our supplies.

Your company has been identified as key supplier for Schlumberger for the below mentioned part.

Schlumberger Part Number

Description

Manufacturer

MPN

Is MPN correct?

Lifecycle status (Active or discontinued)

Years To End Of Life (YTEOL)?

LTB Date If EOL

RoHS 3 Compliant (EU 2015/863) (Yes or No)?

Any EU RoHS Exemptions (Applicable or not) ?

Replacement part (FFF compatible RoHS Compliant)if part is discontinued/Non-Compliant?

E047609

IC, UV ERASABLE EPROM, 64K X 8 CMO 28L CER 70C

Intel

Q27C512-200V10

E041172

IC MICROCOMPUTER 8 BIT              CMO 40L DIP PLAS  70 C

Intel

QP80C31BH

So can you please kindly let me know lifecycle status & RoHS 3 status and EU RoHS Exemptions (if any) for the Components in request.

If obsolete, Please provide us the product discontinuance notification and also suggest replacement (if available).

1 Reply
NormanS_Intel

Hello IMishra,

Upon reviewing your case, I've noted that it pertains to an integrated circuit. To ensure that you receive the most specialized assistance, I will be moving this thread to our dedicated FPGA Forum. This will facilitate a more expedient and informed response from experts in the field. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos