Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20693 Discussions

Problem to generate correct Questa Starter Edition License keeps happening.

Assisfasf
Beginner

Hi! I have installed Quartus Prime Lite Edition 21.1 and it installs Questa as EDA Tool. Intel offers free license to Questa Starter Edition, by requesting it in SSLC, but all the licenses I have received have no useful information to Questa. Feature parts in licenses have the following content:

##########################################################################
# FEATURE START
# This is license file for Questasim*-Intel® FPGA Starter Edition
# Number of seat licenses is 1
# License Expires 19-May-2023
# FEATURE END
##########################################################################

I guess some information in license file is missing, but I don't know how to get it correctly, although I have requested more than 10 different license files.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Regrettably, there are issue with Questa license generated recently. Could you help to apply again Questa license in Self Service Licensing Center https://licensing.intel.com/ any try it, see how things go.     

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Assisfasf
Beginner

Hi

I tried to generate license again and it worked. Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos