Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Running RSU Design example in Cyclone 10 LP with ISSI

imuguruza
Novice

Hi there,

I am trying to run the RSU design example (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design-example/714978/cyclone-10-lp-remote-system-update-design-example.html) in a custom board.

This custom board has a Cyclone 10 LP device and as flash memory a ISSI IS128LP128.

I am doubting about how should I configure the "remote_update.qsys" file if the example project.

As the memory flash in not a ECP device, I believe I should change the value of configuration device:

Capture.PNG

But in the dropout menu, the device I am using does not exist...

Same happens in the  device configuration menu, which one should I select under "use configuration device"?

Capture2.PNG

I have already created .jic files for the memory, and it works, I have created a new device in the "Convert Programming Files..." menu.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
imuguruza
Novice

Hi,

Sorry for the dlay in replying... I have finally managed to make it work.

I think I unclicked "Use configuration device" and things related to specific memory use.

Thanks,

imuguruza

0 Kudos