Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20644 Discussions

Some questions about FPGA , labels and material supply

steokwoo
Beginner

1.In the past two years, components are very scarce, so we often can't get materials from alreta's agent
2.However, materials can be purchased from other channels, but they often paint labels. What's the reason?
3.For example, I bought this component from our smt factory , and they also painted the label.
4.How can I identify whether the material is original? Why do they always erase the label?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
steokwoo
Beginner

Just like

this !

onepcba.com.jpg 

0 Kudos
steokwoo
Beginner

Today we collected a material from the smt factory, which is also coated with a label. Is this quality reliable? What's the problem?

onepcba2.pngonepcba1.png

This problem makes us very confused. At present, we cannot purchase materials from Intel's agents and have to purchase from other channels, but we are very worried about the quality of the materials and whether they are genuine.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I understand your concern however, sorry to let you know that, we do not provide part marking verification in order to avoid the devices from grey market.

Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity/validity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

For now I will set this case to Close-Pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos