Hi INTEL Team,
This is Siddesh from Flex Component Engineering Team.
We are working on some of your manufacturing parts and require information on the below.
Could you please provide below MPN details as quick as possible as it's an urgent request from our site.
End Customer: ALCATEL-LUCENT
Flex Manufacturing Site: Gaud South (Mexico)
ITEM NUMBER: ALC5H-32-0477-04
MPN_DESCRIPTION: FPGA,10AX115SXF45I2SG,ARRIA 10
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER (MPN): 10AXF45GAA
1. ABOVE DESCRIPTION MATCHES WITH MPN (YES/NO) ?:
2. GIVEN MPN IS CORRECT & ORDERABLE / INCORRECT / INVALID ?:
3. IS THIS PART AVAILABLE IN TAPE & REEL PACKAGING OPTION (YES / NO) ?:
4. PROVIDE US CORRECT & ORDERABLE PART NUMBER ?:
5. LIFE CYCLE STATUS (ACTIVE OR OBSOLETE OR NRND) ?:
6. IF NRND, PLEASE US PROVIDE LTB AND LTS DATE ?:
7. IF OBSOLETE, SUGGEST US EXACT DROP-IN REPLACEMENT WITH SAME FFF?:
8. IF OBSOLETE, PLEASE SHARE WITH US PCN DOCUMENTS ?:
9. MOUNTING TYPE: SMT (SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY) (YES / NO) ?:
10. MOISTURE SENSITIVITY LEVEL (MSL) ?:
11. PART MARKING ?:
12. PACKAGING TYPE (TAPE & REEL, ROLL, TRAY, TUBE, AMMO, BULK etc.) ?:
13. ROHS COMPLIANT (YES / NO) ?:
14. DATASHEET LINK // DATASHEET IN PDF // SPECIFICATION SHEET // DRAWING SHEET:
Looking forward to your quick response.
• MSL: The MSL is the MOISTURE SENSITIVY LEVEL of the material. There are some levels that manifest the amount of time and the humidity that the material can handle before baking it.
• Part Marking: It is the printed marking on the top side of a part. For example, it may contain date code, country of assembly, manufacturer logo, etc. Part marking/Top Marking is the unique code mentioned on the device to identify the part details.
• NRND: Not recommended for New Design
• LTB: Last Time Buy Date
• LTS: Last Time Shipment Date
• SMT: Surface Mount Technology
• FFF: Form, Fit and Function
Hi INTEL Team,
A Friendly Reminder…!!!!
Is there any Updates on Requested Part Number Information? Please help us with information in order to process further as it urgent request from our site.