Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

connectivity warnings - see the Connectivity Checks report folder

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

I'm designing a biometric system in RTL using verilog. But I keep getting this warning during compilation. 

warning: 2 hierarchies have connectivity warnings - see the connectivity checks report folder. 

I wonder how to resolve this warning and where is that "connectivity checks report folder" located? 

Thank in advance, 

Regards, 

ty6
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Hi all, 

I'm designing a biometric system in RTL using verilog. But I keep getting this warning during compilation. 

warning: 2 hierarchies have connectivity warnings - see the connectivity checks report folder. 

I wonder how to resolve this warning and where is that "connectivity checks report folder" located? 

Thank in advance, 

Regards, 

ty6 

--- Quote End ---  

Hi, 

you find the folder "Connectivity Checks" in the Compilation report under "Analysis & Synthesis"  

Kind regards 

GPK
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

The automatic display of the Compilation Report itself can be disabled in the settings of Quartus. 

To activate the report you can use CTRL+R, then you can proceede as mentioned by GPK in the reply above. 

To activate the compilation report manually: go to "Processing" [Top Menu]/ "Compilation Report" 

Kind Regards, 

Johi.
0 Kudos