Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Intel© Accelerated Storage Manager - Login

FBois2
Beginner

Estimados

Intento acceder a la interfaz web y me colocando todo tipo de claves y usuarios del computador me da "Access denied. Try Again".

Agradecería cualquier ayuda o tip. Gracias

Lo que necesito hacer es poder configurar y ver detalles del RAID que tengo en el servidor. Si existe alguna otra herramienta para esto igual me serviría.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello FBois2, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I would like to let you know that we use a translator to understand your situation, this is because the Intel ® communities support is in English. Now, I would like to know the model of server you have, please provide me with the model number so we can assist you further with your situation and have more details of the system in question. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
FBois2
Beginner

Dear

I just sent you a private message with the server data.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello FBois2, Thank you for your response. I have checked the information you have provided and in order to get the best assistance it is recommended to get in contact with the manufacturer of your server motherboard. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos