Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2056 Discussions

Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management - Notifications

U_Ped
Beginner

Hi. 

I can see Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and Intel® Optane™ Memory applications are end of life and it-is recommended to update to The Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management from Microsoft Store.

However, I cannot get notifications to work. I think it is because Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management is missing in Notifications and actions. How can I enabled notifications?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello U.Ped,

We would like to provide an update regarding the system notifications of the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application.

System notifications are not yet part of the new Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management UI. Please expect this feature to be available in upcoming driver releases.

Regards,

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

22 Replies
U_Ped
Beginner
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello U.Ped,

We will look into this issue internally. However, we also recommend that you check with your computer vendor for possible updates since Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) can also contact Intel engineers to add this feature as part of their customizations.

We will close this case. If you need further assistance with other inquiries, please start a new thread. We will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos