Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2089 Discussions

Intel Optane memory and storage management started verification automatically

Shigeyoshi_O_Intel

Hello,

When installing "Intel Optane memory and storage management" on Alder Lake S system, it automatically started verification.

Is it expected behavior? If so, what can trigger the verification?

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
smithjohns
Novice

Yes, it's expected behavior for the "Intel Optane memory and storage management" software to initiate verification during installation on an Alder Lake S system. This verification process is a routine check performed to ensure that the installation process is successful and that the software is functioning correctly with the hardware configuration. It helps in identifying any potential issues or conflicts that might arise during the installation or operation of the software. The verification process can be triggered by various factors such as hardware compatibility, system configuration, and software dependencies. Overall, it's a standard procedure designed to ensure a smooth and error-free installation experience.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
smithjohns
Novice

Yes, it's expected behavior for the "Intel Optane memory and storage management" software to initiate verification during installation on an Alder Lake S system. This verification process is a routine check performed to ensure that the installation process is successful and that the software is functioning correctly with the hardware configuration. It helps in identifying any potential issues or conflicts that might arise during the installation or operation of the software. The verification process can be triggered by various factors such as hardware compatibility, system configuration, and software dependencies. Overall, it's a standard procedure designed to ensure a smooth and error-free installation experience.

0 Kudos
BENASSI
Beginner
What should I do to solve this problem?
Shigeyoshi_O_Intel

Thank you so much! It is clear now. If I have any further questions, let me post again.

0 Kudos