Thank you for joining the community.
I understand you are facing problems to complete the installation of Intel® RST on your system, let me try to help you with that; Could you provide me with the Intel® RST version that you are trying to install?
By the way looking into the report I see the HP provides the diver for your system have you tried to install this version? Refer to the following link go to driver-storage for find Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver.
Hi, i go to Hp support but the program answer me that i don't need any updates.
I try to instal 5/6 RST program, but i don't remember what version they was, so i attach them logos and wait an answer.
Ah, sorry for my english, i'm italian ;-).
Thank you for your response.
Allow me to share with you that if you have the RST version provided by the manufacturer we recommend continuing using that version due to it is customized for your system. However, looking into the system report that you have shared previously I see that your system has the Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series and your operating system is Microsoft Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, with this information I started looking into the requirements of the different Intel® RST drivers versions and I found the driver version 18.104.22.1681 that in the readme notes mentions the following:
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Release is designed to provide functionality for the following Storage Controllers:
• Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
• Intel(R) 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
• Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
• Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series SATA AHCI/RAID Controller
• Intel(R) X79 Express Chipset
The system must be running on one of the following operating systems (no other Windows OS versions are supported):
- Microsoft Windows* 8.1
- Microsoft Windows* 8.1 x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows* 8
- Microsoft Windows* 8 x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows* 7
- Microsoft Windows* 7 x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows* Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows* Server 2008 x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows* Server 2012 x64-bit Edition**
Hope this help.