Hi, intel rapid storage keeps ejecting / deleting my D drive at randomly ocasually. Does anyone maybe have any idea how i can solve this?
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
To better assist you I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:
Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.
Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link
1. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information.
2. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Additionally, please follow the steps to get the System Reports for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
- For how long you’ve been experiencing this behavior?
- What troubleshooting steps have you performed that the RST is causing this behavior? Do you get any error message/logs related to this?
Intel Technical Support Technician