I was downloading the new windows update and it failed. It prompted me to go to intel website and download the RST driver so I can finish downloading the update. I installed and it asked me to restart the computer to finish installation. I am unable to open my laptop since then. It is stuck on the motherboard screen and I can't even enter BIOS. Laptop model is ASUS FX553VE
You may return to the last working configuration from Advanced Option Menu. This menu you can reach after booting from Window Installation Media USB:
1. Boot from your Windows 10 installation USB (You can Prepare Windows Installation USB using Microsoft Media Creation Tool: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209)
2. Select your language preferences and click/tap on Next.
3. Click/tap on Repair your computer at the bottom.
4. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
5. Click/tap on Advanced options.
6. Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
7. If prompted, click/tap on an administrator and follow the instruction on screen. Select the restore point form the list.
8. After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.
9. Your PC will now restart and perform a System Restore.
10. When the System Restore has completed successfully, click/tap on Restart.
Instead of booting from Windows 10 Installation USB in order to enter Advanced Menu you may try F8 method:
Hope this helps (if not ask Asus support for help)