Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Problems with installation of RST

GKost1
Beginner

Hi! I have problems with installing RST driver. When i run the installation it works around 3/4 status than stops. 3 times same. Cancel option is greyd out cant use so i interupt install by exiting installer and after restart windows wont boot up. Is it possible that i7 9700k on Z370 MB not supported with latest driver and it can cause the crash? If not what should i do to make RST work?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Hi GKost1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details: What is the complete model of the motherboard? Who is the manufacturer of it? Which Windows* version are you using? When did the issue start? Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? Is there any particular reason why you need to install the Intel® RST application, are you using a RAID configuration in your platform? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
GKost1, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​9th generation processors  are not supported , I  seen the  system requirements  on this  website 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28400/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver-for-Intel-7th-8th-Generation-Platforms

visit above  page once  , you will come to know .

To install  rst  , it requires  compatible  processors  and the  compatible  chipset motherboards

0 Kudos