Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

URGENT: BSOD caused by the latest RST driver

BLo4
Beginner

My PC was running RAID 1 with Intel Rapid Storage using 2 pcs of Samsung Evo SSD drive, saw that it had some error message (forgotten what it was), so I went to update the driver. Asked me to reboot, and to my horror, BSOD with error 0xc00000e.

I’ve tried many methods tonight to try to get the system to recover, like bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /rebuildbcd but ended up with system cannot be recovered errors. I even went to BIOS to remove the RAID 1 in hope that at least 1 SSD drive can boot up, but also to no avail. 

I have exhausted all options, last hope was to email Intel and pray hard that I get a solution from you guys. Please help if you can, I’m totally desperate! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I can see that you have already opened a ticket with us, since that is the case, please stick with the case you originally created, you will be getting assistance as soon as possible. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I can see that you have already opened a ticket with us, since that is the case, please stick with the case you originally created, you will be getting assistance as soon as possible. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos