Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4829 Discussions

About Intel ME IPMB on Idaville HCC Platform

BrianWu_PW
Beginner

Hi,

Is it possible to adjust Intel ME's IPMB from SMLink0 to SMLink1?

We had tried to modify the following items via Intel SPS Flash Image Tool, but it is not work. The IPMB is still on SMLink0 instead of SMLink1.

1. IPMB BMC SMT device - from SMLink0 to SMLink1 

2. IPMB Event Receiver SMT Device - from SMLink0 to SMLink1

3. PCH Strap 89 -> SS89 bits[30:24] ME SMT3 I2C Target Address [7:1] - from 0x48 to 0x16

4. PCH Strap 84 -> SS84 bits[30:24] ME SMT2 I2C Target Address - from 0x16 to 0x00

Processor: Intel Xeno D-2752

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello BrianWu_PW,

Thank you for posting in Intel Processors Communities. 

We have a forum category for specific issues related to your product. This category is monitored by our experts, who can provide you with the best solution. To help you get your answer more quickly, we will now move your post to that category.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello BrianWu_PW,

We are currently reviewing your question and will provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dineshbabu.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello BrianWu_PW,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

In order to get detailed information regarding the Intel ME's IPMB from SMLink0 to SMLink1 from Xeon D-2752, we request you to refer below link for resources and document center and sign up for developer zone.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/overview.html#gs.1iueyo

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hi BrianWu_PW,

Thank you for posting on Intel Community.

We are currently awaiting your response regarding the case. If you have any queries or require further assistance, please feel free to respond on the community post. We are more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello BrianWu_PW,

Greetings!

We have not received a reply from you , and as such, we will be closing your case.

If you want to continue support, please reply to this email and we will reopen your case or create a new one so that we can continue to support you.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos