Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Any alternative for IASC for M10JNP2SB boards?

SAljoshin
New Contributor I

Hello!

Is there any alternative for IASC for M10JNP2SB boards?

As we discovered this board is not supported by IASC.

regards,

Sergei

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello SAljoshin ,

Thank you for joining the community

Intel Active System Console software has been removed from the Intel website and there is no replacement planned in the near future. The easiest way to manage any Intel server is doing a remote connection through BMC.

A fee based option is the Intel Server Management Software that you can check following the hyperlink

Hope it helps

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello SAljoshin ,

I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as resolved. This support interaction will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello SAljoshin ,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
Jeet1
Beginner

Hey there,

Greetings of the day.

I am looking for IASC's recommendation/suggestion for using which mother board and xeon processor for IP video surveillance usecase like 8 bay ENVR as M10JNP2SB is not supported.

Kindly provide the same.

Thanking you,

Jeet1

0 Kudos