I am using a Windows Server 2012 R2 server. I am unable to connect to the internet with a wired connection.
Here are the things I have tried already:
- Updated possible drivers, but all drivers are saying there is no Intel adapter been found. On my Windows Server 2012 it still was. The exact error message: "Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer".
- Checked for the hardware id's: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_20028086&REV_04 Link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21642&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207... Intel® Download Center Sinds it is not for Windows Server I am curious if there is an appropriate driver for this server.
System model: DH67BL
Bit version: 64 bit.
If there is any information you need which is related to this issue, please let me know.
The DH67BL is a desktop board so not something i am familiar with.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=23073&lang=eng Intel® Download Centerl says
http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/CS-034449.htm Is my Intel® Ethernet Adapter supported in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2?
NOTE: The following devices do not have driver or software support for Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I217-V
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I218-V
- Intel® 82579V Gigabit Ethernet PHY
but this is the driver that would work if any would
Thanks for your reply.
I noticed that my motherboard is not supporting a Windows Server as find here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=DH67BL Intel® Download Center
However, I checked the following topic and similar users had the same issue I encounterd:
Anyway, thanks for your time though. I had to check the specifications before posting a question.