Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4798 Discussions

Coyote Pass CPLD

Pratim
Employee

Hello Community members,

Greetings......Our customer is designing a 2 socket ICELAke-SP board based on Intel Coyote Pass. They intend to re-use the CPLD as it is. Is their any Binaries or Source Files available for Intel Coyote Pass in RDC ? Plz share RDC Doc No if available.

Thanks,

Pratim

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Pratim.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

We received your thread regarding binary request, and I will be reviewing this with you.

I also noticed that you already received a response from one of my colleagues via private ticket, so I will just share the information here for other community members.

These queries directly supported by FAEs (Field Application Engineer) and they can use Intel Premier Support (IPS) to submit issues. This means you can contact the FAE or place of purchase to raise IPS ticket for your issue.

In this case, we recommend you to post your query in the embedded community through this link, an Intel dedicated team will assist you further, or contact FAE and place of purchase,

If you are already a registered member in IPS portal, then login and create a IPS ticket, if not follow this article to know how to register and have access to Intel® Premier Support.

Refer this Article to know how to apply for an Intel Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) and/or Intel Developer Zone (DevZone) account.

Ask your customer to apply for the RDC access and check for the available documents.

The thread will be closed and no longer monitored by Intel support. If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos