Hi, i'm setting up a renderfarm that is based on the Intel Server Board S2600CP4 and Windows 7 Professional x64. So far I was not able to find the right Graphics Display Driver and would really appreciate if somebody could point me to the right one.
Other Syteem Specs:
- Intel Server Board S2600CP4
- 2 X Intel Xeon E5-2670 8 Core @ 2,6GHz /Turbo 3,00GHz
- 32 GB DDR3 Ram (8 x 4GB Dimms)
- Adaptec 6805 Raid Controller 8Port SAS/Sata 6GBs
- 4 X Seagate 2TB SAS HDDs (Noch bis Juni 2017 Garantie bei Seagte) Raid 5 ist konfiguriert
Thanks a lot for any support.
Currently running on XGA (1024 x 768).
Was no problem to run on FULL HD with Windows 10, but need to run Windows 7 as I'm using software that is not able to run on Windows 10.
Anybody has a solution?
I am moving this thread to the servers support community.
just like you I did not yet find a suitable Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 graphics driver, but would you mind to give the 2012 driver a try? Maybe Intel dosen't support older versions than 2012 anymore, still you can give this one a try: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/21980/eng/WMD20120831.Pilot3-W2K12ONLY.zip https://downloadmirror.intel.com/21980/eng/WMD20120831.Pilot3-W2K12ONLY.zip
I would appreciate if you could give me a feedback if it worked or not.