Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 download not showing

smk1259
Beginner

So I never knew my windows 10 desktop didn't have Bluetooth so I decided to download it. The downloading wizard loads, downloads and everything but afterwards, nothing happens. No application pops up next to it or anything. I checked my device manager and it still doesn't show Bluetooth. If I could get help with this that'd be great thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You are in the wrong forum.

Does your hardware even have bluetooth?

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
acmij
Beginner

got the same problem, evry tme i repair and windows 10 destoys it...i complained to microsoft feedback, well under Trump they must comply, now they don't have to any more...

reading microsoft supporting phones they like Samsung a lot...so only Samsung.

The problem lies in the corner of Microsoft Windows 10, i'll wait them to restore their bluetooth again.

otherwise you can be blue in the face and still have the same problem to solve.

Dig?

0 Kudos