Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

M10JNP2SB BMC convert SSL from CRT to PEM

zaqik
Novice

Hello!

I have M10JNP2SB motherboard. I'm using web-based management and try to upload custom SSL certificate, but constantly getting an error. My certificate comes in CRT/KEY format. I try to convert it to PEM using OpenSSL, but still get error despite option I use to convert (found some in the web).

Please, suggest me how to convert my CRT certificate and KEY key to be able to upload it to BMC.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
zaqik
Novice

Well, apparently it's not about conversion - it's about validity period of the certificate. If it's issued for more than somewhat 5500 days - you will get an error.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
zaqik
Novice

Well, apparently it's not about conversion - it's about validity period of the certificate. If it's issued for more than somewhat 5500 days - you will get an error.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello zaqik,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I would like to know if you still need assistance on this thread. Feel free to let us know if we can proceed to close the thread in case you don’t.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
zaqik
Novice

No, it's OK, you can close it.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello zaqik,

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos