Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4862 Discussions

P4304XXMUXX and S2600STB randomly restarting

MrGrinch
Beginner

Hello,

I have a server that is randomly restarting. We have an identical server next to it that needed a board replaced the other year. It was a board that the power supply plugged in to. I have a feeling we are in the same boat with this server now. How should I proceed?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Devi_Intel
Employee

Greeting Mr Grinch,

Thank you for posting Server Community. I'm here to follow up case as per subject. Appreciate you can follow article as below for more details and support :

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031478/server-products.html

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't receive a response.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Devi_ Intel

0 Kudos
Devi_Intel
Employee

Greeting MrGrinch,

Regarding your case number 05994301, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply

Thank you & Best Regards,

Devi_Intel

0 Kudos
Devi_Intel
Employee

Greeting MrGrinch,

Regarding your case number 05994301, Thank you for your patience. We are presently awaiting your response regarding the case, so that we can perform necessary actions from our end for the case's progression.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Devi_Intel

0 Kudos