My RMM3 web interface on my s5520hc will not load. I can ping the ip, but any web browser just keeping loading - they never time out.
This happened once before when I was at the customers site and I reseated the card. However, that is not an option this time. Thoughts?
The main hitters have been covered, but here is a quick review.
- Make sure the BMC fw was flashed while the RMM3 was installed to get them both on the same revision.
- Make sure any BMC IP address is on a different subnet than the RMM3 (it confuses the BMC as to which NIC it should be using)
- If using Dynamic addressing, make sure you set a unique BMC DHCP host name (or it will confuse your DHCP server when all the RMM3 have the same name)
4. Make sure your Java version is current. Sometime I have found you need to enable the Direct Connection option if you are behind a proxy server
Lastly, the interface will timeout after awhile if not used and you may need to refresh and log-in again
Hopefully one of these will do it for you
Thank you very much for your long answer!
1. the firmware was flashed to the newest version
2. in the moment the baseboard lan configuration is set to 0.0.0.0 on everey entry. DO I have to config it, also it is not used?
3. I'm using static IPs.
4. I'm not behind a proxy.
Should I try to config the BMC, too?
OK, so far.
I tried IE6, IE7 and IE8 as well as Opera 10.62 and Chrome.
Java Version is 6.0.
But after a reboot everythings is fine. So Browser and Java can not be the problem.
The part number AXXRMM3.
I found out, that ping and SSH work.
Is there a command to soft reboot the RMM3 (without rebooting the whole server)?