Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4862 Discussions

S2600KPR Startup.nsh script to update BIOS via EFI shell

sskamesh
New Contributor I

Hello there,

I'm looking to flash the BIOS of S2600KPR. I'm in a very difficult situation as I have no access to OS and the FRU is corrupted somehow. I remember downloading the S2600KPR BIOS from Intel site and just plugin the USB drive, the Startup.nsh will start and update the BIOS.

But the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/645983/intel-server-board-s2600kp-family-bios-and-firmware-update-for-intel-one-boot-flash-update-intel-ofu-and-winpe.html link does not provide me the Startup.nsh script anymore with the BIOS files. Except that, I see everything else. So I'm not able to flash the BIOS/FRU/BMC etc.

Could someone help me?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_A_Intel

Hello sskamesh,

Thank you for posting your inquiry about updating the BIOS for your Intel® Server Board S2600KPR. We understand the difficulties you're facing and want to offer our support.

We acknowledge that you have previously used the Startup.nsh script to update the BIOS, but it appears that the link you provided no longer includes the script with the BIOS files. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As the Intel® Server Board S2600KPR has been discontinued, our official support for this product is limited. However, we truly appreciate your engagement with Intel Communities, as fellow members may have valuable knowledge and insights to help you with your BIOS update.

In addition to the Intel Communities, you may find helpful resources on our Discontinued Products website, which could address your request: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with other Intel products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to support you with our current products.

Thank you for your participation in our Intel Communities forums, and we wish you the best in finding a solution for updating the BIOS on your Intel® Server Board S2600KPR.

Best regards,

Allan A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos