We have purchased Archer City 2S RP VOL platform, but we cannot contact technical support. May I ask how to contact technical support?
The order & device information：
- After the BIOS Settings are modified, the server fails to start：
- The operation process：
- Power on the system and press F2 to enter the Bios.
- Set BIOS options by following the steps in the red box below:
- Set Platform Configuration > BMC LAN Configuration > User Configuration and set the User name and password.
- After the server is restarted, the server cannot be started.
We tried to remove the BIOS battery, but it still couldn't be recovered。
2.In addition, We also need the following information for future development：
- One-on-one technical support.
- Bios/ UEFI development documents.
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
The support for the Archer City platform can be found in the following link:
You can open a ticket or call support directly:
Phone support is monitored from 08:00 until 17:00 Pacific Time, Monday through Friday except holidays.
- US and Canada: 1-800-628-8686; Enter 647
- International (requires IDD): Dial AT&T USADirect* Access Number, then 800-628-8686
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intel Customer Support Technician