Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

dump bios s5520hc help...

ССерг
Beginner

Ищу dump bios s5520hc для программатора. Скиньте пожалуйста. Заливать буду наверное TL866A. Все файлы на сайте inlet не подошли материнскую плату так и не восстановил((( поэтому буду выпаивать чип bios и прошивать через программатор. прикрепляю мой dupm, слитый через этот же программатор, он какой-то полупустой(((( Может знает кто как можно мой реанимировать?. не знаю вообще что делать((((

I dump bios s5520hc for the programmer . Throw off please. Pour 'll probably TL866A. All files on the inlet site did not fit the motherboard and not restored ( ( ( so I will desoldering chip bios and flashed through a programmer . I attach my dupm, fused by the same programmer , he is some sort of half-empty ( ( ( ( Can who knows how to my resuscitate ?. I do not know what to do at all ( ( ( (

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

The board you are looking support for has been discontinued and is not longer supported reason why we recommend visiting our website for helpful information:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/server-boards/legacy-server-and-workstation-boards/intel-server-board-s5500hc-family/intel-server-board-s5520hc.html Intel® Server Board S5520HC

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

The board you are looking support for has been discontinued and is not longer supported reason why we recommend visiting our website for helpful information:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/server-boards/legacy-server-and-workstation-boards/intel-server-board-s5500hc-family/intel-server-board-s5520hc.html Intel® Server Board S5520HC

0 Kudos
ССерг
Beginner

Ну там не дампа для моего биос, я понимаю что поддержка остановлена, но может поможете пожалуйста. Нет возможности купить новую плату. Я побывал восстановить bios с помощью программатора и файла R0064.cap но не получилось. помогите все же очень нужно оживить данную плату. у Вас должен же быть где-то в архиве данный дамп поделитесь пожалуйста.

Well, there's not a dump for my BIOS , I understand that the support is stopped, but can help please. There is no way to buy a new card . I have been to restore the bios using the programmer and R0064.cap file but failed. help is still very necessary to revive this charge. you have got to be somewhere in the archive the dump please share .

0 Kudos
NAlex3
Beginner

Hi, have you managed to get a full BIOS or repair the board?

0 Kudos