Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

1826 Release Notes

Barry_Johnson
New Contributor I

This has been a problem in the last two releases: the release notes link for a new install/download points to the *prior* version's release notes - not terribly useful.

Also, you might consider having your installer prompt before removing a current installation.

For those who want them - they are here: https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-intel-xdk

0 Kudos
4 Replies
John_H_Intel2
Employee

We push the update live, do some quick final validation testing, then publish the release notes. This typically all happens in less than 10 minutes, but if you download/update in this time, the link will point to the old release notes :)

Next time we will try to get the release notes up first to avoid the confusion for those users who update right away ;)

0 Kudos
Barry_Johnson
New Contributor I

OK - thanks for the clarification. I only updated right away because the XDK prompted me with a dialog. I'm not tap-tap-tapping F5 on your home page :-)

0 Kudos
Efrain_C_
Beginner

Hi, i updated today de XDK and surprise, it's extremely slow  when i put any control in the Design mode,  any sugestions?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Efain ~

Please create a new topic for your post as it does not relate to the original post. This helps us help you!

0 Kudos