Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

3D Segmentation Example not working

Kieran_S_
Beginner

Hi,

I have built a 3D segmentation unity project will works really well on a windows 8 pc with USB Intel Realsense Camera. The example C# 64 bit app provided by Intel also works really well.

However I am now trying the same 3D Segmentation example on a Lenovo all in one pc which has an integrated Intel Realsense Camera and it fails to work. I am running on a windows 8 machine which s 64 bit and has a 4th gen processor built in. I have installed the exact same drivers and SDK as I did on the working machine. I have also tested the other examples and they work perfectly.

As soon as I load up and start the 3D segmentation 64 bit  C# example, it comes up with "Init Failed".

I have run the sample in Administrator mode and have made sure there are no windows updates required. When running the debug mode which comes with the SDK it seems to fail to load this file:

Error 126 loading C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\RSSDK\v4\bin\x64\libpxc3dseg.dll

I have attached the full error log readout for this app. We are trying to do a project with the 3D segmentation so this is really important for us.

I appreciate all help.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

What version of the SDK did you put on the AIO system? 

0 Kudos
Kieran_S_
Beginner

Hi Coleen,

We are running Dcm f200 1.2 and the R2 sdk. We went to an Intel real sense developer event on Monday and we were told to use those versions as R3 does not support unity yet, is this incorrect? These versions are also running on a machine with a usb real sense cam and that works fine. It is really odd and worrying. Thanks for your help so far. 

0 Kudos
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

Ah, misinterpretation somewhere - the R3 has lots of Unity for F200. It's the R200 that is still just at beta with unity support.
So on the first system where the 3D Seg ran fine - what version were you using? Because that library I believe was deprecated for a differently named one in R2 (It's definitely not there in R3).
 On the Lenovo - I suggest you try loading 1.3 DCM (which may upgrade your F200 FW to 2.5.0) and the R3 SDK. Then try running the FF_3DSeg sample. (front facing only). 

0 Kudos
Kieran_S_
Beginner

Hi Colleen,

thank you I will try this first thing in the morning. Thank you so much for you speedy response and help. I will let you know the outcome.

0 Kudos