Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Adding Parallel Studio to existing account

michaelaeriksen
Beginner

When I try to add my Intel Parallel Studio serial number to my account I get this error message:

Our records indicate that the serial number you provided has already been registered. Please check your records and try again. If you feel you have received this message in error, contact Technical Support to report the issue.

I'm trying to get access to the latest Update 2 for Parallel studio and it seems to be very difficult...

And yes I did register the serial number to download the software but now I want access to the updates...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee
Serial number from xxxx account has been moved the original account. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks
shamla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee

Good Morning,

Are you referring to the evaluation serial numberXXXX-XXXXXX3D, for Intel Parallel Studio? If so, your evaluation period ended in mid August.

I don't see any other Intel Parallel Studio serial numbers , registered using the e-mail address used in forum.

If you have registered a different serial number, let us know the last two digits and this can be converted to a private thread.

Thank You
Shamla
0 Kudos
michaelaeriksen
Beginner
Quoting - Shamla (Intel)

Good Morning,

Are you referring to the evaluation serial numberXXXX-XXXXXX3D, for Intel Parallel Studio? If so, your evaluation period ended in mid August.

I don't see any other Intel Parallel Studio serial numbers , registered using the e-mail address used in forum.

If you have registered a different serial number, let us know the last two digits and this can be converted to a private thread.

Thank You
Shamla

I have a serial number ending in XXX-XXXXXX49

Thanks,

Michael
0 Kudos
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee
I have made this thread private. So please provide me the full serial number.

shamla

0 Kudos
michaelaeriksen
Beginner

Ok - thanks,

Is it possible to get it added to my "My Intel Software Development Products" page for this account?

0 Kudos
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee
I can transfer it to the other account instead of the XXXX account. Let me know.

0 Kudos
michaelaeriksen
Beginner

Yes please merge the two accounts into this account. I only used the xxxx accounta few times when I was "out of office" to do some work.
0 Kudos
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee
Serial number from xxxx account has been moved the original account. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks
shamla

0 Kudos
michaelaeriksen
Beginner
Cool - thanks my issue is solved :-)
0 Kudos
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee
Thanks for letting us know.

shamla

0 Kudos