Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

App Game Kit supports Android 2.3!

rick
Beginner
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that we have a tool called App Game Kit. It allows developers to make their own apps and then play them on all our supported platfroms, currently: Windows, MeeGo, Android2.3, iOS, MacOS and Bada.

You can find out more here; www.appgamekit.com

Rick Vanner
Director
The Game Creators
www.thegamecreators.com
0 Kudos
15 Replies
nickwhiz
Beginner
its really interesting that android is coming in intel also
0 Kudos
Jordi_Ramon_Puig
Beginner
Excellent information.

I'm interesting on it.
0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I
hi,
this also is a good tools for developer game
0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel
Hi,
just as side note: appMobi* provides tools for HTML development with an easy integration/packaging for the mobile space. Because the result is more or less an HTML application it should run without any limitations on an Intel powered Android device.
Alex
0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I
hi Alex, AppMobi more a application for device mobile developers is a powered tool, that not only integrated HTML if not also database advanced as Jquery and also count with support for game developers.

JudLup!
0 Kudos
bobjc
Beginner
I was like "Oh, this looks pretty good", but then I realized it used BASIC like syntax..
0 Kudos
RMala3
Beginner
Good Information and tools Available On Appgamekit are interesting and Very Useful.

Regards,
Rama Chandra,
Ravali Technologies.
0 Kudos
shin
Beginner
Hi all thanks for the share, really interesting.
0 Kudos
smear
Beginner
Did it support more advanced version as Android 4 ...
0 Kudos
Juan_Montoya
Beginner
Does it allow for 3D development or only 2D?
0 Kudos
LeeBamber
Beginner

We have added 190+ new commands into the Version 1.08 which is very nearly out of Beta. This includes 3D commands along with social commands like Facebook, sensor, video and more.

0 Kudos
Juan_Montoya
Beginner
How is the power efficiency on it? Does it have any tools to manage that? I ask since I need my apps to be as power efficient as possible, specially on mobile devices.
0 Kudos
LeeBamber
Beginner

We have a BASIC language and a C++ library system. The BASIC is not optimized for power efficiency but maybe you can do that with the C++ library? Rick

0 Kudos
Juan_Montoya
Beginner
I see there's a trial version, I think i'll try your suggestion on it. Thank you very much for your answers Rick.
0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi, developer on XDK appmobi is really easy and nice.

0 Kudos