Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

App Preview interferes with status bar on iOS

Jack_v_1
Beginner

Apps in the iOS App Preview merges with the iOS statusbar. The status bar data interferes with the top line app data, which is annoying and should not happen. Could this please be repaired? It does not happen on Android.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Which version of App Preview are you using and on what version of iOS? When you launch an app from App Preview, it should take up the whole screen, you will not see the status bar. App Preview 2.3 is the latest one, try that.

Swati

0 Kudos
Jack_v_
Beginner

SWATI S. (Intel) wrote:

Which version of App Preview are you using and on what version of iOS? When you launch an app from App Preview, it should take up the whole screen, you will not see the status bar. App Preview 2.3 is the latest one, try that.

Swati

Thanks for your reply. It seems to work perfectly now. I use App Preview 2.3 (might be usefull to display version# somewhere on the screen). I recently updated iOS to 8.3. I'm not sure about timing, but that might have solved the issue. Thanks again! 

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

If you do a 5 finger tap in App Preview (after you are logged in), it will pop up a window and show you the version, Cordova version, and plugins loaded.

0 Kudos
Jack_v_
Beginner

JOHN H. (Intel) wrote:

If you do a 5 finger tap in App Preview (after you are logged in), it will pop up a window and show you the version, Cordova version, and plugins loaded.

GREAT! Didn't know that, thanks!

0 Kudos