Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Application can't build a second time

Yuri_W_
Beginner

Hi.

I built a game app on Intel XDK: Crosswalk for Android and it completely worked the first time. Later on, I edited the app in my original software and tried to build it again on Intel XDK, but it gave me this error:

"The Build failed. An error occured while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again."

I double-checked and they are pretty much the same 'build assets' I used in the first one that was successful. I do not know why it's giving me this error.

Help, please.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

You can try to build later. Sometimes the server became instable.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Can you build different app of the same platform?

0 Kudos
Yuri_W_
Beginner

I created a blank project, entered correct build details, yet it still doesn't build. Is this a problem in the software itself?

0 Kudos
Yuri_W_
Beginner

Do I just re-install Intel XDK?

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Can you try building without uploading any assets - i.e. launch icons and splash screens and see if it works. Then add assets one by one. Try with one of the sample apps. If that doesn't work please re-install XDK.

Swati

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Did you try to restart intel xdk? Whenever I had that error it had been solved by doing that. 

Can you try building with Android instead of android crosswalk? Sometimes it works. Meanwhile we will investigate.

0 Kudos
Yuri_W_
Beginner

Apparently, the problem was with my 'App ID' name. Solved that and it's working again.

0 Kudos