Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

BigData processing

JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi, what is the best cloud service for big data? i have heard about google cloud.

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Ramith_H_
Beginner

I recommend Microsoft Azure because of it's simplicity

Azure Site

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi Ramith, thanks for your suggestion, i'm working with AWS, also is a good option, I heard some about azure, but not so much, i will search more about it!

Thanks!

Regards,

JudLup!

0 Kudos
vignesh_v_
Beginner

usiness value and desired outcomes are clear

• Policies for the treatment of key data have been sanctioned

• The right subject matter expertise is applied to the Big Data problem

• Definitions and rules for key data are clear

• There is an escalation process for conflict and questions

• Data management -- the tactical execution of data governance policies -- is deliberate and relevant

• There are decision rights for key issues during development

• Data privacy policies are enforced

http://www.besanttechnologies.com/company/services  |  http://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/data-warehousing-training/hadoop-training-institute-in-chennai

0 Kudos
dwarak_b_
Beginner

While cloud computing is a solid option for big data projects, security is a hurdle for some organizations.there are three options for making NoSQL databases more secure: Accumulo, Amazon Web Services' DynamoDB and MarkLogic. AWS' key-value data store, DynamoDB, addresses access control with its identity access management (IAM) policy. MarkLogic, a document-based NoSQL database, provides role-based access control and execution. Corporate training in chennai  | Android training in chennai  | Software Testing Training in Chennai

0 Kudos
John_R_3
Beginner

Hey JudLup Luna!

It's nice to see that you are interested in this topic too. Thee so many tools now to understand and use big data correctly.

If you are that much interested in big data, I can suggest you visiting this website to find out more about the newest big data tools www.dataplay.us

DataPlay is an integrated suite of applications, which fully meets your analysis, visualization and presentation needs. It gives integrated project management, complete data management, better and faster analysis, as well as automated rich visualization.

You are welcome with any question you'll have!

John Rosenberg

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi vignesh v.

thanks for your answer.

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi dwarak b.

thanks for your answer, I had looking DynamoDb, or MongoBd as NoSql option, but, first, i don't understand so well your form of operate, and second, i readed that NoSql data base is used more for speed consult, but some process not are supported, as foreign keys, really my knowledge is little about it, if you can suggest me a tutorial or teach me, I will have gratefull with you.

I also work with AWS, in personal opion is the best cloud service.

Greetings

JudLup!

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi John R.

Thanks for yor answer, i had seen dataplay.us page, and the processing data is very nice as they separated in several types of data, doing easier processing of filter way.

You have some connection with dataplay.us?

Greetigs!

JudLup!

0 Kudos
Aulia_R_
Beginner

thank you for your post. I'm learning about big data to work in the company.

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi Aulia, your welcome, how are you? what you know about big data now? I'm read about Avro library and CouchDB.

0 Kudos
luke_l_2
Beginner
Recover your data properly to protect your data in your system to This website provides a detailed information about open source cloud computing platforms. 

0 Kudos
luke_l_2
Beginner

you can use the best technology is not exactly in short supply but it’s not always trustworthy for your system.

0 Kudos
luke_l_2
Beginner

Luke Lonergan is Serving as the CEO of Big Data Developer, LLC, Luke Lonergan has demonstrated a profound commitment to fulfilling his responsibilities.

0 Kudos
luke_l_2
Beginner

Learn about a new iPhone and Watch are almost certain this fall, but how about a Mac with Touch ID for your system.

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi luke l

your company is about big data?

0 Kudos
Ziv_G_Intel
Employee

Microsoft Azure is good IMO.

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi Ginsberg, I prefer AWS services, It are very simples and strongs.

0 Kudos
G_S_SRIDHAR
Beginner
Hadoop
0 Kudos
Kumar__Sathish
Beginner

Try AWS. It is the top vendor in the space with good pricing so I would recommend them.

Corporate Training in Chennai | Corporate Training Companies in Chennai

0 Kudos
online__361
Beginner

Learn Post Graduate Program in Big data Analytics, online training from highly qualified techies with assured campus placement in Chennai, India. Check out 361online to know more about Big Data.

big data training in chennai

big data for beginners

big data training online

0 Kudos