Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Build APK issue

Hardik_V_1
Beginner

Hello,

I am just start working in INTEL XDK after almost one year.I have  created 20-21 android apps.Now I had downloaded aIntel xdk new version about 3 months ago.and now I have downloaded the latest version of intel xdk. 

I have created an apk which was based on ajax call,The apk was working fine in emulator,testing as well as debugging through device, but while I have created an apk it is not working in my device.

For that I have tried so many sollutions , suggestions which are given on web,added xhr.js etc..but it was no working properly.

But When I have created again with old XDK perhapes it was verson 1621 or older than it, it is working properly.

So with the latest version of XDK I am facing issue with ajax but not in old version.What should be the problem with latest version of XDK?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

With the latest version, the default Cordova CLI version is 4.1.2 and we are seeing ajax issues on Android 5.0 and some Android 4.4 when built with Cordova CLI 4.1.2. Try using Cordova CLI 3.5 in the Projects > Build Settings. Let us know if that does not fix the problem.

Swati

0 Kudos