Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Build files missing

Deivasigamani_S_
Beginner

I'm using intel XDK and i build many android files. But now when i login my build files are missing. Kindly recover it. I want to again build and upload in google play store or my google account will be suspended.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I am confused by your statement. Your files are stored locally on your computer and are then uploaded to the build server to be built into an app. Please elaborate on the issue you are experiencing. 

0 Kudos
Deivasigamani_S_
Beginner

Thank you for your reply. But normally in intel xdk the uploaded files will be stored in cloud whenever we want we can build or download the file right. for past 6 months i doing like this only. I think the files will be in Appcenter but now it is not working. If my project files is still there in cloud server means guide me to access it.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

All builds must be initiated from the XDK. 

This message has been on the top of AppCenter for a long time. 

NOTICE: We are planning to remove access to App Center in the near future. All major functionality currently provided by App Center will be available via the Intel XDK, therefore the use of App Center should no longer be required. If you are not using the Intel XDK, you can download and install from: xdk-software.intel.com.

After installation, simply login with your current App Center credentials.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Deivasigamani -- please do not use the XDK cloud to archive your project, it does a very poor job of that. You can download your latest build from the download link on the build tiles and extract the APK file (which is just a ZIP) to get your source.

You should be archiving your projects and source separately from the XDK. The XDK does not and never has provided any project archive features. It's just the nature of the hybrid Cordova process that allows you to extract source from the app.

0 Kudos