Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Build iOS Error 65

Joao_P_
Beginner

Hi There,

My app build ok on Android, but with iOS there is an Error 65.

Build Log:
  • Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.
  • Building with cordova-ios 3.8.0.
  • The application name is "informa"
  • The package name is "informa.app"
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-device-orientation" (1.0.2) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-device" (1.1.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-dialogs" (1.2.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-splashscreen" (2.1.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-network-information" (1.1.0) installed.
  • Plugin "cordova-plugin-statusbar" (2.0.0) installed.
  • Targeting iOS version 7.0.
  • Error: A build error occurred. Check the build log.

Error log:

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../informa/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,informa.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,informa,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../informa/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../informa/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
Command finished with error code 2: .../informa/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../informa/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: .../informa/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (.../cordova/cordova-cli/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)
    at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:821:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)

Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Pires

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT : SOLVED

I figured out, the APP.id on the build XDK must be the same that the APP.id from Apple Dev.

Sorry for the question !!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Joao_P_
Beginner

Thanks Amrita C,

I just realize that the problem was the APP id i put in XDK is different than the Apple Developer App id, the minute i change to the same id, the build was 100% fine.

The problem i got from Apple, to aprove my APP they detect an API of PUSH NOTIFICATION ... and i don't use any! I think some cordova ou xdk plugin is triggering apple PUSH NOTIFICATION plugin, so the only way to me, was changing APPLE APP CERTIFICATE to allow PUSH NOTIFICATION, but i don't use any of this feature.

Best Regards,

Joao

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Which Intel xdk version are you using? Modify the CLI version to to 5.1.2 and manually install plugins with npm.

0 Kudos
Joao_P_
Beginner

Thanks Amrita C,

I just realize that the problem was the APP id i put in XDK is different than the Apple Developer App id, the minute i change to the same id, the build was 100% fine.

The problem i got from Apple, to aprove my APP they detect an API of PUSH NOTIFICATION ... and i don't use any! I think some cordova ou xdk plugin is triggering apple PUSH NOTIFICATION plugin, so the only way to me, was changing APPLE APP CERTIFICATE to allow PUSH NOTIFICATION, but i don't use any of this feature.

Best Regards,

Joao

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

I am glad it is working now!

0 Kudos