Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Can Not Download ARM file To PC - XML...no style information

Jeffrey_W_
Beginner

I'm using Intel XDK version 3759. The build goes fine, but when i try to download the arm file to my pc i get this error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>
cust.27d669b7-246a-4776-bebf-e651a79889e4/app.82f1e3cc-7e16-4773-9d39-efafec1e3a5c/android/rollaballx18.cordova.crosswalk.arm.201701071837.apk
</Key>
<RequestId>082F48DB1AADF37A</RequestId>
<HostId>
MqkzPmOdQaJ8lSZ7GTM1TsHCJKKP8BntRyBYYIa/H8ZkW2gTqJMNbFTIZ4zMk2mT
</HostId>
</Error>

I can however download it to my ANDROID phone without any problem. 

Any help is greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alex_Hang
New Contributor II

Hi Jeffrey,

When you download the file to your Android Phone I guess you download it from the link that was sent to you on the email, from html5tools_noreply@intel.com , or something like that, right?

When you download it to the PC, you download it from the INTEL XDk Build TAB Interface or from the email message ? Try both ways and see if one of them works. 

0 Kudos
Jeffrey_W_
Beginner
Thanks for the reply, Alex I'll give that a try. Although i do remember in the past i have downloaded the zip file from that email to my pc before.
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Jeffrey -- if you are still getting that error message from the build email, there is a server issue or the download link has timed out. Please report if you are still getting that error.

0 Kudos
Jeffrey_W_
Beginner
Thank you both for the replies. I have noticed on one phone there is no problem downloading the arm file from the build email i receive. However, on my other phone i get the error as shown above. Downloading also works on pc.
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I'm assuming both phones are Android phones? If you are trying to use the OTA link on an iOS phone, that requires that you use the built-in iOS mail app, otherwise it won't work. Otherwise, why one Android phone works and one does not makes no sense...

0 Kudos
Jeffrey_W_
Beginner
Yes Paul, both are Android. I have no clue why one and not the other. Unless: Can the arm be downloaded more than once? Would it matter if i am signed in to a different google account on that phone that CAN NOT download the Arm?
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The only account impacts have to do with App Preview. There have been some issues with bad certificates on some older Android phones that prevent people from being able to retrieve those links, perhaps that is the cause...

0 Kudos