Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Can't submit issue in the Premier Support portal

research_c_
Beginner
Hi, I'm trying to create a new issue in the Premier Support portal, I can access the 2nd page (Enter issue details), but there, when I click on Next, I get a new page with an error message: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 656962909246218969 Is that expected? Thanks, -- Kilian
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Kilian,

This seems to be a temporary error or an issue with a specific browser. I checked your profile and access rights and didn't find any problem.

Do you have the chance to use another web browser at least for filing your issues in the Intel® Premier Support? If that doesn't work too, enter your problem description here via a private message ("Send Author A Message"). I'll Transfer the issue then into the Intel Premier Support on your behalf).

Regards,

Hubert.

0 Kudos
research_c_
Beginner
Hi Hubert, Thanks for you answer. I tried with Chrome and Firefox under Linux, and IE11 under Windows 8, and unfortunately, all gave me the same error. So I'm gonna send you a private message, thanks a lot for taking care of this! Best, Kilian
0 Kudos