Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Cannot download TBB 2.2 Build 010

Martin_P_
Beginner
I have a valid License for Intel Compiler Suite Professional Edition for Windows until Sept 2010, but trying to download the latest version of TBB Version 2.2 Build 010 from the "My Intel Software Development Products" page, I see the following Message:
The support period for your license has expired and you are not eligible to download this product update. Please purchase a renewal to extend support for your license.
What's the reason?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chuck
New Contributor II
I have a valid License for Intel Compiler Suite Professional Edition for Windows until Sept 2010, but trying to download the latest version of TBB Version 2.2 Build 010 from the "My Intel Software Development Products" page, I see the following Message:
The support period for your license has expired and you are not eligible to download this product update. Please purchase a renewal to extend support for your license.
What's the reason?

Greetings,

The reason you can not download the stand-alone TBB product is because the TBB is integrated into the Suite Download. The TBB 2.2 should be included in the latest Compiler Suite. If you go to the Rewgistration Center and download and install the latest Compiler Suite Product, this should solve your problem.
Chuck

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Chuck
New Contributor II
What's the reason?

Greetings,

The reason you can not download the stand-alone TBB product is because the TBB is integrated into the Suite Download. The TBB 2.2 should be included in the latest Compiler Suite. If you go to the Rewgistration Center and download and install the latest Compiler Suite Product, this should solve your problem.
Chuck
0 Kudos
Chuck
New Contributor II
Quoting - Chuck (Intel)

Greetings,

Chuck

Here is more info on the contents of the latest Compiler Suite for Windows* package.

Intel C++ Compiler Professional Edition for Windows* Version 11.1 (048)
Intel Integrated Performance Primitives for Windows* Version 6.1 (1)
Intel Math Kernel Library for Windows* Version 10.2 (2)
Intel Threading Building Blocks for Windows* Version 2.2 (010)
Intel Visual Fortran Compiler Professional Edition for Windows* Version 11.1 (048)

Chuck
0 Kudos
Martin_P_
Beginner
Quoting - Chuck (Intel)

Greetings,

Chuck

OK, thanks.
but that's a recent policy change, as this is the first affected version.

Martin
0 Kudos
Lina_L_Intel
Employee

OK, thanks.
but that's a recent policy change, as this is the first affected version.

Martin

Hi Martin,
We created a knowledge base article to notify our customers http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-separately-compiler-mkl-ipp-tbb-with-11x-intel-compiler-license/for your reference.
Thank you.

Lina
0 Kudos
avensue
Beginner

Hi Martin,
We created a knowledge base article to notify our customers http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-separately-compiler-mkl-ipp-tbb-with-11x-intel-compiler-license/for your reference.
Thank you.

Lina

I NEED IT TOO.THANKS FOR THIS INFO
0 Kudos
Lina_L_Intel
Employee
Quoting - avensue

I NEED IT TOO.THANKS FOR THIS INFO

You are welcome! Hope you have a great user experience on our products.

Lina
0 Kudos
pvonkaenel
New Contributor III

You are welcome! Hope you have a great user experience on our products.

Lina

I just bumped into this also. I have the C++ Pro compiler, but I only want IPP for now. Also, how can I get access to the IPP samples?

Thanks,
Peter
0 Kudos
Chuck
New Contributor II
Quoting - pvonkaenel

I just bumped into this also. I have the C++ Pro compiler, but I only want IPP for now. Also, how can I get access to the IPP samples?

Thanks,
Peter

Using the Custom install option when installing, you should be able to chhose the components you wish to install.

The IPP samples locationis pointed out in the information below, from the product release notes:

4.4 Intel IPP Code Samples
The Intel IPP code samples are organized into downloadable packages for Windows*, Linux*
and Mac OS* at
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-code-samples/
The samples include source code for audio/video codecs, image processing and media player
applications, and for calling functions from C++, C# and Java*. Instructions on how to build the
sample are described in a readme file that comes with the installation package for each sample.
0 Kudos