Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Cannot download update, cannot register/renew product

Rob1
Beginner
I am trying to download the latest version of Intel visual composer xe.
On the download page it says: "The support period for your license has expired. To download this product update, you will need to purchase renewal licenses to extend your support from your expiration date (24 Nov 2010) to the build date of this product update (19 Oct 2011). Note that support for new renewal licenses will begin on 24 Nov 2010."
We purchased an update in october 2011, however i am unable to submit this new license key any where.
I have tried to "Register a product" on this page:https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/
after i enter my email and (new or old) license key, nothing happens for a while then i get this with firefox: "The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
Or this with chrome: "This webpage has a redirect loop..."
If i try selecting the "Registered users login" and entering either my new or old license key the result is the same redirect message.
Also, since i have started using the intel website, i get messages like this:
"We have determined that there are multiple Intel login accounts associated with this email address. Please log in now to select the account you wish to use for your Intel Software Development Products Registration Center transactions."
Is there a way to remove these extra accounts?
thanks,
rob
0 Kudos
0 Replies