Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Como inserir duas galerias em um mesmo projeto sem dar erro no tamanho?

Marcelo_R_
Beginner

Quando insiro mais de uma galeria no intel xdk aparece um erro Could not extract a stage height from the CSS. Traced height: ... como resolver isto?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Inserting two galleries on the same project without giving error in size?

When I insert more than one gallery on intel XDK comes a mistake Could not extract the stage height from the CSS. Traced height: ... how to solve this?

I will ask one of my colleagues to take a look.

0 Kudos
Rakshith_K_Intel
Employee

I'm able to add 2 galleries on one page with AppFramework 3, Which UI framework are you using?

0 Kudos
Marcelo_R_
Beginner

Bootstrap

0 Kudos
Rakshith_K_Intel
Employee

Can you give more details how you are adding the image gallery,

I tried adding 2 gallaries like in the attached screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 10.06.11 AM.png 

0 Kudos
Marcelo_R_
Beginner

ocorre um erro como na foto. Estou somente arrastando image gallery para o projeto duas vezes

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

an error occurs as pictured . I'm just dragging image gallery for the project twice
I am going to escalate this issue to Engineering to see if they might have a fix. In the meantime, when the image gallery is created, are there two styles that are automatically created when you drag and drop? - d-margins and image-gallery-size. You can find them on the right panel under styles in app designer. 
0 Kudos
Marcelo_R_
Beginner
quando clico em image-gallery- size o erro desaparece, mas me parece que ele não esta carregando este style automaticamente, após uns 5 segundos o erro aparece
0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

It looks like this is not an XDK related error but a bootstrap (third party gallery widget) error. 

Try creating a new blank project and try this again. Maybe some project files got corrupted during the last create. None of us are able to reproduce this. 

0 Kudos