Hi there dear developers,
in the last few weeks I have had some issues with the Intel XDK editor after I export games using Construct 2, that's why I have come here ask for help, or any advice which would be useful.
The build is the: 3400
Ok, the first problems is that, when I export games from Construct 2 using the Cordova export option ( without exporting as aIntel XDK project file), I can import the project to Intel XDK but i cannot emulate or start it, here is a screenshot:
It is only a black screen and nothing is happening.
That is one problem, and the second problem is that, when I export a "game" from Construct 2 using Cordova ( with the export as a Intel XDK project file turned on), I get an error that didn't come before, I get the following:
And in the same project, when I go to the Plugin Management I get a few Plugins that just came with the Exported file:
Those are all the issues that I get, so if anyone can help me resolve them I would be very grateful,because I'm coming dangerously close to my deadline -.-
And one more question, can anyone upload a .capx for Construct 2 with the AdMob Plugin working,that one has been a pain in my back for a long time.
-- use the export to XDK option
-- the message you are seeing from the Emulate tab is correct, it is simply telling you that you are making a call to a plugin that it does not recognize, the Emulate tab only knows about the "core" Cordova plugins, beyond that it gives you a popup whenever your code calls a plugin that it does not know about
-- rather than using the Emulate tab, use the Debug tab (with an Android device), then you will be able to debug with all the plugins that are part of your project, rather than just the core plugins that the Emulate uses
Thank You Paul for taking your time to give a fast answer.
I followed your advice and I got it working on the Debuger on the phone, THANK YOUUU :D
But now I get the following error with admob, do you have advice with that part ?
If you could give me any Guidelines to go to the next step.
Thank you again for your fast response and I am glad to inform you, that I made a game-prototype and tested it with debugger, all works fine,, thank you so much for that.
But when I tried to make a new game ( to test myself, before going to the actual one), I can get it to work not even the debugger, or to build it with Intel XDK, here are the screenshots:
(Everything above that is installed)
And when I open the Build log with Notepad++ I found this at the bottom of the log:
I have filed a bug report for our build system regarding the build error you are seeing. It appears that some of the Android build libs are out of date and need to be updated.