Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Cordova Build Server don't work

A_B_3
Beginner

I don't receive e-mail with link after pressing "Build App Now". I did 50 attempts in 2 days already.

Is it holidays begin? 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The build server does not go on holidays. :) We have had some issues with the build server not sending out that email, the root of the problem is still under investigation. Do you get a build complete message in the XDK, with a download link? If so, you can download the build from that page, you don't need the email to download the built package.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

You only get the email if your build succeeds. Are you seeing the build successful screen?

0 Kudos
A_B_3
Beginner

No, I don't get any answer. No mail, no answer.

Only label "BUILDING" on waiting ring.

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

You mean the build is taking a long time? How long do you typically wait for the build to end? A screenshot of what you are seeing will be helpful. 

Sometimes the build takes a long time. I suggest waiting it out. If you did get a build successful screen, you can directly download the build as a zip file from there. 

If you could PM your account details, we might be able to see your last build status. 

0 Kudos
A_B_3
Beginner

It takes from 5 minutes and more. It was month ago. Now I don't get a build successful screen at all. And no email with link.

It may depends on Internet connection. If you tell IP address of Cordova Build Server, I can write ping or tracert logs.

That forum is not friendly for Retina screen shots -

The specified file Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 21.39.26.png could not be uploaded. Maximum allowed dimensions for image uploads are 2000 x 1000.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

We can't give you an IP address to the build server, the App Center is the main frontend for building. It can be located via this address: http://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com/

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I see you did a couple successful build for your app. Try removing the plugin/folder com.ezartech.ezar from your app and reupload/building.

0 Kudos
A_B_3
Beginner

Yes, the problem was there. It was a bug in third-part Cordova plugin. I fixed it and began to receive email with link from Build server.

Thanks for everybody and get congratulations with holidays!

0 Kudos